There’s new Mac malware hiding in a terminal emulator app, an interesting Finder vulnerability, and Apple launches iCloud+. We also wonder why Apple isn’t prompting iOS users to upgrade to iOS 15
- OSX/ZuRu Mac malware spread through Trojan apps
- Remotely exploitable “inetloc” zero-day vulnerability hits the Mac
- Why doesn’t Apple want people to upgrade to iOS 15?
- Netgear fixes dangerous code execution bug in multiple routers
- How to Use iCloud+, with Additional Security and Privacy Features, and More
- iOS 15 Adoption Lower Than iOS 14 Over First Two Days, Says Mixpanel
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.