Back up essential files automatically
Intego Personal Backup makes copies of your files for quick and easy recovery in case of theft, data corruption, or natural disasters. Run manual backups or create an automated schedule that backs up your information for you. Whether you want control of your backups or prefer to set it and forget it, Intego Personal Backup’s got you covered.
Have two Macs? Synchronize your files.
Intego Personal Backup makes it easy to synchronize folders between two Macs (such as a desktop and a laptop) so that each machine has the latest version of every file.
System failure insurance: A bootable backup
Intego Personal Backup can create bootable clones on an external hard drive, so you can boot from the backup and access your files—functionality that even Time Machine doesn’t have.
Real-Time Antivirus with Automatic Scans Keep You Covered 24/7
Intego VirusBarrier provides real-time antivirus protection for Macs, and scans files whenever they’re accessed to keep your Mac free of malware. Our Mac antivirus software automatically checks for the latest updates to make sure you’re protected against the newest threats.
Antivirus protection against both Mac and PC malware
Intego VirusBarrier not only protects you from existing Mac threats, it detects PC-based malware so you don’t spread infected files to friends, family, or work colleagues.
We know Macs. Our competitors don't.
We build our antivirus software from the ground up for macOS and Mac OS X—and we’ve been doing it that way since we started in 1997. Our award-winning, highly trusted security products are the optimum solutions for protecting, cleaning, and organizing Macs.
Use a PC? We’ll protect that too.
Lots of households have both Windows-based PCs and Macs. To ensure that both have complete antivirus protection, we’ve partnered with Panda to provide Windows coverage as well.
Our new interface keeps it simple
As Mac lovers, we prefer software of great simplicity. Mac applications should be effective, straightforward and unobtrusive, and that’s exactly how we designed all of our security software to operate—the way Macs are designed.
Antivirus protection for iPhone and iPad
Intego VirusBarrier scans and detects malicious files received via email on your iOS devices whenever they’re plugged into your computer, and prevents your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch from passing malware to other computers.
Location-aware firewall protects your Mac on the go!
Whether you’re at work, traveling to conferences or in a cafe, Intego NetBarrier will automatically switch to the appropriate firewall setting for the best level of protection.
Identify and block untrusted devices
Intego NetBarrier identifies various devices that are trying to access your Mac and lets you decide what’s allowed in and what gets turned away—providing peace of mind when sharing files with others.
Settings as easy as 1-2-3
Just because Intego NetBarrier provides sophisticated firewall protection for Mac doesn’t mean network settings should be confusing and complicated. With simplicity in mind, the intuitive firewall makes it easy for you to adjust settings to the best level of protection.
Two-way Mac firewall watches your network connections
Intego NetBarrier is a two-way firewall that provides anti-spyware measures to protect outgoing data sent from your Mac, and also actively monitors applications using your network and keeps you informed when a new connection is opened—letting you block or allow attempts to access your Mac
Intuitive and easy to configure firewall
Easy to use and simple to configure, you can customize Intego NetBarrier rules settings to automatically set protection levels perfect for public or private networks. Our Mac firewall has you covered with the best level of protection!
Block connections to specific domains
Third party applications can be very useful, but many collect information about you and your business while you use it. Intego NetBarrier lets you block applications from communicating with specific Internet domains while keeping the functionality you want.
Parental Controls to keep your children on kid friendly sites
Gambling sites and especially pornography are no place for children. Intego ContentBarrier can block out entire categories of websites, so your children aren’t exposed to objectionable content. You can also set up a specific list of approved websites, so your kids can access them without accidentally running into a filter.
User profiles and custom parental controls for each child
No two kids are alike. Each of your children has a different maturity level and deserves a different type of Internet access. Intego ContentBarrier features present user profiles or customizable parental control settings for each family member. That way, your teenager can get online to do research for homework while your youngest can print a coloring sheet or watch her favorite cartoon.
Set time limits on Internet use
Sometimes your children need the computer to do their homework, but other times you need to shut off access. Intego ContentBarrier lets parents control and restrict the time of day your children can access the Internet, so they don’t try to sneak on late at night. Settings can be easily reconfigured, so you can adjust our parental controls accordingly.
Control settings remotely
Out to dinner while your teen needs to access the Web for a school assignment? No problem. You can enable sites via a web browser, so he can get his homework done while you enjoy your night out.
Keep an eye on sites they visit
Intego ContentBarrier lets you know exactly where your children are going online. You can configure our parental controls to record keystrokes or take screenshots of active applications. It’s just another way to make sure your kids haven’t stumbled across inappropriate content.
Anti-Predator chat monitoring
Intego ContentBarrier includes Anti-Predator chat monitoring technology for all standard chat protocols. Our parental control software watches for objectionable chat content and blocks inappropriate chats, and if desired, you can opt to receive email alerts whenever objectionable content is detected.
Reclaim space: Lose that unwanted file baggage
There are lots of files on your Mac that you simply don’t need: Caches no longer in use, language files for languages you don’t even speak, and many more. Mac Washing Machine helps clean your Mac by hunting down these files, so your computer can run faster and more efficiently.
Get rid of duplicates: Lose those redundant files
Chances are, you have a lot of redundant files on your computer—not backups, but duplicates you don’t even know about (and certainly don’t need). Mac Washing Machine identifies these useless hangers-on and lets you get rid of them in a click, making your Mac cleaner and with more space for things that matter.
Get organized: Whip your Desktop, Dock and files into shape
Clutter is the enemy of efficiency. Mac Washing Machine can automatically organize your heap of Desktop files into the right folders. Our Mac cleaner software also shows you which apps you use most often and allows you to drag and drop them to and from your Dock with ease.
Personal Backup 10.9 Details
- Backs up your digital memories and important documents
- Offers a flexible configuration
- Creates backups for any folder or combination of folders on your Mac
- Backs up to many different types of media such as network drives (including both local and remote drives using FTP), or disk images for easy portability
- Creates bootable backups to easily rebuild your Mac in case of failure or other problems
- Synchronization backups allow you to keep two locations in perfect harmony and flexible configuration for handling conflicts (e.g., when files have changed on each side of the synchronization operation)
- Schedule backups to run when you choose or run them manually
- Highly customizable backup flows (create multiple backup flows, pre-process your files by scanning for viruses or invoking scripts before backing them up, easily create backups that copy or exclude certain types of files, or run post backup scripts or operations such as unmounts on the target drive)
- Automatically wakes up remote computers for backups, and uses a disk image whenever needed
- Battery life support allows you to disable scheduled when your computer is using the battery, helping to preserve battery life
VirusBarrier X9 Details
- Keeps your computer free of malware such as Mac viruses, Windows viruses, Unix viruses, Microsoft Word and Excel macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, adware, hacking tools, dialers, keyloggers, and scareware (fake security programs)
- Detects Windows malware to prevent your Mac from acting as a carrier
- On-demand malware scans, including full scans for maximum coverage of your entire Mac as well as quick scans for day-to-day use
- Scheduled scans
- 24/7 real-time protection that watches all file activity and makes sure you’re always protected
- Finds malware contained in archive files
- Scans for viruses in emails for popular email clients
- Scans for viruses on iOS devices and finds/eradicates viruses found in document directories on the devices
- Automatically scans external drives when they are mounted
- Flexible options for handling malware (automatically attempt to repair, quarantine malware for later action, or ask what to do on a case-by-case basis)
- Marks trusted folders to speed up scans
- High-performance antivirus quickly scans with a light footprint
- Email notifications when malware is found
- Mac antivirus history logs
NetBarrier X9 Details
- Active application list easily identifies applications using bandwidth as well as incoming vs. outgoing bandwidth for each application
- Logical default profiles for the different kinds of networks you connect to (home, public, and work)
- Automatic profile switching detects when the network connection changes and makes it easy to select a new profile
- Easily blocks/allows connections for specific local devices
- Easily configures primary network channels to/from the Internet and to/from the local network
- Full-time application activity monitoring for anti-spyware measures
- Helps identify rogue applications accessing the Internet to act as zombies, expose your confidential information, or act as backdoors into your computer
- Automatic application activity notification whenever an application is trying to do something on the network (take simple actions to allow or deny the application to run or to interact with specific domains or local devices)
ContentBarrier X9 Details
- Blocks objectionable web content, including categories of content, specific web sites, sites with specific keywords, and access to sites requiring https
- Whitelist functionality allows users to access only sites you permit
- Access restrictions tailored by user (e.g., one account for yourself and a more restricted account for your child)
- Browser-embedded UI allows for overriding parental controls and allowing sites so long as the user has the necessary security credentials
- History of websites visited for each user account and the ability to easily block/allow a site from the history list
- Time of day restrictions on network access (restrict access to specific times of day/week, a maximum amount of time per day, or temporarily block a user for a set period of time or until you unblock them manually)
- Anti-Predator chat monitoring for all standard chat protocols to watch for objectionable chat content and block inappropriate chats (receive email alerts whenever objectionable content is detected)
- View history of recorded chats, including the content of the chat and the ID of the chat partner
- Takes screenshots and includes a Time Machine-like control that lets you easily view recorded screens
- Records keystrokes
- Restricts application network access only to applications you allow
- Blocks inappropriate emails
- Blocks connections to game servers or streaming music and video
- Blocks peer-to-peer activity (e.g., BitTorrent)
- Contains a “monitor only” mode that records a user’s activity but does not provide any protections/perform any blocking
- Periodically updates filters to provide ongoing protection against objectionable content
- Web Administration Console allows anytime/anywhere access to ContentBarrier (view web activity and block/allow access to specific sites, allow exceptions to permitted network access times, and view blocked network applications and allow exceptions)
- Email activity reports (e.g., websites that were blocked, blocked chats via AntiPredator or keyword triggering, attempts to access encrypted sites)
Mac Washing Machine X9 Details
- Enables you to easily see files that are slowing your computer down
- Allows you to choose what types of files you want to reclaim with just the flip of a switch
Compatible with Sierra.
Operating System Supported
- Mac OS 10.8 or higher
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Any officially-supported Mac OS X compatible computer
- 1.5 GB of available hard disk space
- Internet connection required for NetUpdate security updates
- English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
Dual Protection System Requirements
Operating System Supported
- Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit 64-bit
- Windows XP 32-bit
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Processor: Pentium 300 MHz or faster
- RAM: 128 MB without TruPrevent
- 512 MB with TruPrevent (1 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk: 275 MB free space
- MS Internet Explorer 6.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox 2 or higher
- Google Chrome
Mac Internet Security X9
Mac Premium Bundle X9
ContentBarrier Secure X9
Mac Washing Machine
Mac Washing Machine Secure X9
|Protects against malware, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, and rootkits|
|Protects against both Mac and PC malware|
|Dual protection version for customers who use Windows and Macs|
|Scans iOS devices for malware|
|Scans external devices for malware|
|Protects against network attacks and unknown devices via a sophisticated firewall|
|Protects against suspicious applications|
|Mac Performance & Utility|
|Increases performance by reclaiming disk space|
|Monitors application bandwidth|
|Backs up your essential files and data|
|Synchronizes files between two Macs for updating|
|Creates a bootable backup on an external hard drive|
|Clears caches to save space on your Mac|
|Eliminates unnecessary system files|
|Find and removes duplicate files|
|Organizes desktop files|
|Organizes dock for frequently used applications|
|Creates smart folders for quick access to your most important files|
|Privacy & Identity Protection|
|Blocks rogue applications from accessing the network|
|Blocks applications from accessing specific domains|
|Blocks or filters objectionable web content|
|Time of day restrictions on network access|
|Provides chat and web history|
|Records screenshots and keystrokes|
|Blocks inappropriate emails|
|Blocks peer-to-peer activity|
|Offers remote Web Admin Console access|
|Custom user configuration allows you to tailor different accounts for each user|
|Convenience & Support|
|Built specifically for the Mac by Mac experts|
|Clean, easy-to-use interface|
|Free technical support|
|Automatic updates for protection against the latest threats, so you always stay secure|