Apple’s new M2 MacBook Air is the first change in the popular laptop’s form factor since its introduction in 2008. We also look at a change in Facebook’s tracking URLs, and how running ChromeOS could bring an old Mac back to life.
- Facebook has started to encrypt links to counter privacy-improving URL Stripping
- Spending on Apps Overtakes Games on Apple’s Platform for the First Time Ever
- ChromeOS Flex launches to turn your old Mac or PC into a Chromebook
- Hackers could use your Mac to exploit Microsoft Word security flaws
- M2 MacBook Air Review – New Form Factor for Apple’s Most Popular Mac
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.