Could Apple’s Rosetta emulation environment not be available in every country? We examine claims that it will be deleted in certain regions. Chrome changes the way it works to try HTTPS by default. And we discuss cookies: how Google will stop using them to track users, and how you can manage and delete them on your Mac or iOS device.
- Rosetta May Be Removed From M1 Macs in Some Regions on macOS 11.3
- Chrome will soon try HTTPS first when you type an incomplete URL
- Let’s Encrypt
- Defining a Custom URL Scheme for Your App | Apple Developer Document
- Google to Stop Selling Ads Based on Your Specific Web Browsing
- Hackers are finding ways to hide inside Apple’s walled garden
- How to Manage and Remove Browser Cookies on Mac and iOS
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.