We talk about new malware targeting iOS developers, fleeceware in the App Store, 5G vulnerabilities that can leak your location, and discuss private browsing windows, with a Safari tip that is useful for anyone who uses this feature. And we have no April Fool’s jokes.
- Apple WWDC21
- Apple releases emergency update for iPhones, iPads, and Apple Watch
- How to manage iTunes Store and App Store Subscriptions
- He believed Apple’s App Store was safe. Then a fake app stole his life savings in bitcoin.
- New 5G protocol vulnerabilities allow location tracking
- Closing web browser windows doesn’t close connections
- Why Unsubscribing from Spam Emails Is Not the Safest
- Episode 158: 5G Is Here: What Does This Mean for You?
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.