There’s new malware attacking cryptocurrency apps, WhatsApp warns users about data it is sharing with Facebook, and Apple loses a copyright fight with a company that virtualizes iOS so security researchers can look for vulnerabilities. We also look at how you can manage and secure notifications on your devices, so you don’t get too distracted, and also so personal information isn’t visible when your devices are locks.
- Operation ElectroRAT: Attacker Creates Fake Companies to Drain Your Crypto Wallets
- Patrick Wardle’s ElectroRAT write-up
- Apple loses copyright battle against security start-up Corellium
- Apple begins shipping ‘rooted’ iPhones to members of the Security Research Device Program
- Manage and Secure Notifications on Your iPhone, iPad, and Mac
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.