This week, Safety Detective published an interview about Intego, in which I was asked about the cybersecurity industry, threats, and what we can expect to happen in the cybersecurity landscape in coming years.
In the interview, I talked about how I personally became interested in cybersecurity, what Intego does to help protect our users, and what makes Intego unique compared with other companies. I also talked about what I feel is one of the greatest threats to end users today: that most people have very little awareness of how to stay safe in today's threat landscape.
The interview is a fun an interesting read! If you've wondered about how you can better protect yourself online, or if you're just curious about what motivates us at Intego, you'll definitely want to read this interview!
Check out the full interview, and then leave a comment here on our blog post to let us know what you think.
How can I learn more?
- our New Mac User Center with tips on setting up a new Mac
- our e-mail newsletter (look for the green-and-white Subscribe box on this page)
- the Intego Mac Podcast (subscribe in Apple Podcasts)
- our YouTube channel (subscribe and click the 🔔 to get notified about new videos)
- here on The Mac Security Blog you'll find the latest Apple security and privacy news