We also talk about a new phishing scam, how the Strava fitness app is causing problems for the Israeli military, some new Windows feature that copy Apple, and the end of captchas. Then we take a deep dive into iCloud, looking at the many features available with your iCloud account.
- iOS 16 Will Let iPhone Users Bypass CAPTCHAs in Supported Apps and Websites
- Firefox’s Total Cookie Protection Now Available to All Users by Default
- This new Windows 11 privacy feature shows when apps access your microphone, camera or location
- These fake voicemail phishing emails want to steal your passwords
- Shadowy Strava users spy on Israeli military with fake routes in bases
- We discussed an earlier Strava story in February 2018
- Volkswagen CEO Skeptical About Apple Car, Believes in CarPlay-Only Approach
- Everything You Can Do with iCloud – The Complete Guide
- Apple AirTags: The Complete Guide to How to They Work, What to Track with Them, and More
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.