The Mac’s T2 security chip has been hacked and your Mac’s passwords can be cracked. What you should know about a potentially serious vulnerability. You should probably check your Gmail spam folder? And we’ve got a look at the wireless mesh system you might already have running in your home.
- New Gmail Spam Filtering Rules: Check Your Spam Mailbox
- T2 Mac security vulnerability: Passwords can now be cracked
- Missouri governor’s wild claims about journalist debunked in police report
- Never, Ever, Ever Use Pixelation for Redacting Text
- Securely Redact Text in PDFs with Apple Preview on Mac
- Opera browser now allows emoji-only web addresses
- How to Use Thread HomeKit Devices with Apple TV and HomePod mini
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.