Apple is planning on offering a bundle of services called Apple One, and we discuss how useful it might be. We mention new iOS and macOS updates, talk about the Have I Been Pwned website going open source, look into an Amazon Alexa abomination, and explain why Tor isn’t as safe as you might have thought. We then take a look at the many ways you can send files securely to someone; and explain how sending files by email can be secure, if done properly.
- Apple releases iOS 13.6.1
- Apple releases macOS Catalina 10.15.6 Supplemental Update
- Accounting rules change could end iPod touch update fee
- Apple Readies ‘Apple One’ Subscription Bundles to Boost Services
- Have I Been Pwned is going open source (eventually)
- Malicious party hijacks 24% of Tor network
- Keeping the gate locked on your IoT devices: Vulnerabilities found on Amazon’s Alexa
- How to Send Files Securely
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen.
Have a question? Ask us!