There’s more news about Twitter, as Elon Musk has called out the “secret” Apple tax of 30% that large developers pay, that wasn’t so secret. We also look at the various types of drives that you can use to back up your Mac: hard drives, SSDs, and NASs.
- Phil Schiller deleted his Twitter account; no, Apple has not removed its tweets
- Elon Musk’s alternate phone
- “Apple has also threatened to withhold Twitter from the App Store, but won’t tell us why”
- The secret 30% tax
- Elon Musk says Apple threatened to remove Twitter from App Store
- Tumblr was removed from Apple’s App Store over child pornography issues
- Elon Musk implies Apple hates free speech after ‘mostly stopped’ advertising on Twitter
- How to Choose the Best Hard Drive or SSD to Back Up Your Mac
If you like the Intego Mac Podcast podcast, be sure to rate and review it on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.