SafetyDetectives recently published an interview about Intego, in which I was asked about how the world of cybersecurity has changed as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In the interview, I talked about:
- how organizations have had to change their approach to cybersecurity
- how end-users are rethinking security and privacy in light of the pandemic
- what Intego is doing to meet the needs of work-at-home and learn-at-home users—including preparing for day-one support of macOS Big Sur, and launching Intego Antivirus for Windows
Check out the full Intego 2020 interview on the SafetyDetectives site.
If you enjoy reading this year’s interview, SafetyDetectives also interviewed me in 2019 about (among other things):
- what we can expect to happen in the cybersecurity landscape in coming years
- what makes Intego unique when it comes to protecting our customers
- some of the biggest threats that users face today
You can read the Intego 2019 interview on SafetyDetectives’ site as well.
How can I learn more?
Each week on the Intego Mac Podcast we discuss the latest security and privacy news, as well as the things you need to know as a user of Apple products. Be sure to subscribe to make sure you don’t miss any episodes!
You’ll also want to subscribe to our e-mail newsletter and keep an eye here on The Mac Security Blog for the latest Apple security and privacy news.