We follow up on the great Twitter hack of 2020, we discuss how a Cloudflare outage brought down many major websites, and Kirk tells a story of a suspicious email from his local government. We then examine whether smart locks are really safe.
- Cloudflare had a (non-security) outage
- Hackers Tell the Story of the Twitter Attack From the Inside
- Twitter Hacking for Profit and the LoLs
- Zoom to Sell 27-Inch Dedicated Appliance for $600
- Are smart locks really that smart?
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us!