Josh and Kirk celebrate three years of the Intego Mac Podcast, and we discuss what Apple is likely to announce next week. We also look at a useful tip to keep thieves from using a stolen iPhone, a problematic macOS update that Apple had to pull, and serious, unpatchable issues with the T2 security chip in recent Macs. And yet another reminder that Flash is dead.
- “Protect your iPhone from being stolen!” (TikTok video)
- Apple Pulls Problematic Safari 14 and Security Updates for macOS Mojave
- Apple’s T2 security chip makes Macs unsecure
- UK NCSC: Don’t disable updates so you can continue using Adobe Flash past its EOL
- Apple Announces Digital-Only Event to Be Held on October 13: iPhone 12 Expected
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us!