Commercial stalkerware can record everything on a victim’s iPhone; yet another Gatekeeper bypass shows that even Lockdown Mode isn’t impermeable; and Apple hasn’t transitioned all its Macs to its own processors: the Mac Pro still hasn’t made the change.
- Microsoft discovers new Gatekeeper bypass; Apple updates past security advisories
- Apple also patched a zero-day vulnerability last week (that was previously patched for iOS only)
- Xnspy stalkerware spied on thousands of iPhones and Android devices
- Microsoft digital certificates have once again been abused to sign malware
- Apple Considering Dropping Requirement for iPhone Web Browsers to Use WebKit
- Apple Expands Do-It-Yourself Repair Program to Desktop Macs With M1 Chips and Studio Display
- It might be time for Apple to throw in the towel on the Mac Pro
- Apple Pushing to Launch Search Engine to Rival Google
- Safari Search & Privacy
- Anker’s Eufy deleted these 10 privacy promises instead of answering our questions
- Swatters used Ring cameras to livestream attacks, taunt police, prosecutors say
- Apple Home security camera and doorbell compatibility
If you like the Intego Mac Podcast podcast, be sure to rate and review it on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.