Apple has patched two in-the-wild vulnerabilities, and you should update your devices right away. We look at the dangers of “corrupt my file” websites. And we discuss Apple’s new product announcements.
- Apple patches two in-the-wild vulnerabilities for macOS, iOS, iPadOS, watchOS
- Pegasus Spyware Hacks iPhones of Prominent Individuals
- Are “corrupt my file” sites safe? Here’s why to avoid corrupt-a-file services
- Meet Meris, the new 250,000-strong DDoS botnet terrorizing the internet
- Apple Introduces the iPhone 13, Apple Watch Series 7, and New iPads
- Hands On with Apple’s New M1 iMac and M1 iPad Pro (Center Stage video)
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.