We take a look at some of the new features in macOS Ventura, and we also discuss the more than 100 vulnerabilities patched in this week’s operating system updates. And we discuss Apple’s surprising foray into ads for gambling apps in the iOS / iPadOS App Store.
- OpenCore Legacy Patcher added Ventura support for 2012 and later Mac models on Tuesday
- Apple confirms the iPhone is getting USB-C
- Apple raises prices of Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple One
- New App Store ad slots heavily promote gambling apps
- What’s New in macOS Ventura
- Stage Manager offers new way to work with windows in macOS Ventura and iPadOS 16
- New Features in Mail and Messages in macOS Ventura, iOS 16, and iPadOS 16
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.