Look-Alike Letters Lead Users to Lose Moola – Intego Mac Podcast Episode 221
Posted on January 6th, 2022 by Kirk McElhearn
Attackers can simulate an iPhone restart to keep malware alive, and an interesting HomeKit vulnerability could brick your device. We discuss malicious QR codes, and we take a deep dive into Apple’s two-factor authentication, which more and more users need to use Apple devices.
- Microsoft fixes harebrained Y2K22 Exchange bug that disrupted email worldwide
- “NoReboot” attack: Threat actors can simulate iPhone reboots and keep iOS malware on a device
- Tweet by Austin, TX, police
- Josh’s tweet
- How to Use Two-Factor Authentication for Your Apple ID and iCloud Account
- How to Set iCloud Account Recovery Contacts, Legacy Contacts, and Trusted Phone Numbers
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.