Apple has announced a new extra-protection security feature called Lockdown Mode, which will protect those at high risk from hackers. We explain why this is a great bundle of security features that you can enable with a single click.
- New working speculative execution attack “Retbleed” sends Intel and AMD scrambling
- Microsoft makes course reversal, allows Office to run untrusted macros (for now)
- Now everyone can ‘unmention’ themselves from Twitter threads
- Apple Public Betas
- Install macOS Betas on Your Mac in a New APFS Volume
- Install macOS Ventura Beta in a Virtual Machine on an M1 or M2 Mac with UTM
- Lockdown Mode
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.