Josh has a 15-year old iMac that he wanted to be up to date with security updates, but it doesn’t support macOS Monterey. So he found a way to finagle the operating system on his old Mac. We also discuss how sharing your Netflix account might be dangerous, and how fake reviews will soon be illegal in the UK, and whether it can be enforced.
- Apple Neglects to Patch Two Zero-Day, Wild Vulnerabilities for macOS Big Sur, Catalina
- Apple’s Security Approach Endangers Users of macOS Big Sur & Catalina – Intego Mac Podcast Episode 234
- Netflix shares fall more than 35% after streamer loses over 200,000 subscribers
- How an Apple iCloud Exploit Lost a Crypto Trader Over $650K
- Fake reviews to be illegal under new rules
- How to Install macOS Monterey on Unsupported Macs, for Security Improvements
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.