Owners of WD MyCloud Drives have found all their data remotely wiped by hackers. iCloud Calendar spam is problem again, and we explain why, and how to fix it. We also discuss managing in-app purchases and app subscriptions, and we even discuss the forthcoming Windows 11.
- Microsoft Unveils Windows 11
- Windows 11 enables security by design from the chip to the cloud
- Google is working on an HTTPS-Only Mode for Chrome
- Google to require 2FA and a physical address from Android app devs
- Carrier injects ‘SMS ad’ into Google verification code
- Hackers exploited 0-day, not 2018 bug, to mass-wipe My Book Live devices
- How to Stop iCloud Calendar Spam
- A Parent’s Guide to In-App Purchases on iOS, iPadOS, and macOS
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.