A new zero-click exploit targets the iPhone, Russia fines internet companies for not storing user data in the country, and you’ll soon be able to put a driver’s license in Apple Wallet, but should you?
- Bahraini activists targeted with new iOS zero-click exploit
- WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter fined for not storing user data inside Russia
- Firefox follows Chrome and prepares to block insecure downloads
- Tom Cruise surprises starstruck British family by landing helicopter in garden
- Hundreds of thousands of Realtek-based devices under attack from IoT botnet
- Apple and Google must allow developers to use other in-app payment systems, per new South Korean law
- A Parent’s Guide to In-App Purchases on iOS, iPadOS, and macOS
- Daring Fireball on the South Korean in-app payment law
- Apple adds driver’s licenses, state IDs to Apple Wallet
- Tweet from Nilay Patel
- This phishing attack is using a sneaky trick to steal your passwords, warns Microsoft
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.