New malware, a new Chrome zero-day vulnerability, and why iOS auto-updates take so long to update. We discuss Apple’s potential iPhone hardware subscriptions and discuss the new Universal Control feature in macOS Monterey.
- New Variant of Chinese Gimmick Malware Targeting macOS Users
- Google Issues Urgent Chrome Update to Patch Actively Exploited Zero-Day Vulnerability
- Apple’s Craig Federighi Explains Why iOS Auto-Updates Often Arrive Several Weeks Late
- My own phone number is now spam texting me
- Apple Is Working on a Hardware Subscription Service for iPhones
- Apple solidifies its transition to a services company
- How to Set Up and Use Universal Control with macOS Monterey
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.