Understanding Apple’s App Privacy Information – Intego Mac Podcast Episode 166
Posted on by Kirk McElhearn
Apple has introduced new app privacy information on its app stores, explaining how developers collect data. We also look at this week’s Apple updates, including one for iOS 12, and even iCloud for Windows. And we discuss how Google is manipulating links in emails, ostensibly to protect users.
- Apple releases iOS 12.5 for older iPhones with support for COVID-19 exposure notifications
- Gmail Click-time Link Protections
- PayPal introduces new fee for dormant accounts
- App privacy details on the App Store
- Understanding Apple’s New App Privacy Information
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us!
Listeners can contact Intego via email at [email protected] and ask us any questions that they want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.