The Enemy in Your Pocket – Intego Mac Podcast Episode 224
DazzleSpy; Safari; vulnerability; malware. Nuff said? Don’t worry, we’ll have more. There’s quite a bit of money to be made from Apple’s bug bounty program; one recipient blabs on the payout. Time for procrastinators to update to iOS 15 as security updates dry up for earlier systems. Scammers are preying on prayers, prayer apps that is. And we’ve got another AirTags to the rescue adventure. Also, Apple released a whole slew of security updates right after we finished recording the podcast; check the link in the show notes for full info.
- DazzleSpy Mac Malware Used in Targeted Attacks
- Apple paid bug bounty of $100K for Mac webcam hijack & more
- iOS 15 Features
- iOS 14 updates are no longer being offered
- Apple says iOS 15 adoption is lower than usual, but here’s why
- iOS 15.3 and macOS 12.2 (with Safari history leak fix) sill aren’t out yet
- Apple releases macOS 12.2, iOS 15.3, watchOS 8.4 and more
- Nothing Sacred: These Apps Reserve The Right To Sell Your Prayers
- iCloud sync is randomly breaking
- Woman put AirTag in one of her boxes and caught her mover lying about his location
- 24 Things You Can Track with Apple’s New AirTags
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.