Amazon Alexa gave a dangerous answer to a child asking for a challenge; how much can we trust AI to provide safe, reliable information? We also look at the new RedLine malware, and discuss some iCloud settings to help you get back into your account if you’ve forgotten your password, and one that lets you set up a legacy contact.
- RedLine malware shows why passwords shouldn’t be saved in browsers
- This USB ‘kill cord’ can instantly wipe your laptop if snatched or stolen
- Alexa encourages dangerous penny challenge
- Alexa Answers
- The Penny (1p) Challenge
- How to Set iCloud Account Recovery Contacts, Legacy Contacts, and Trusted Phone Numbers
- How to Prepare Your Digital Legacy
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.