More bad news about Facebook, more browsers just saying no to FLoC, and we look at Apple’s Spring Loaded product announcements.
- Coding error allowed attackers to delete Facebook live video
- Facebook plans to decline to make statements regarding “scraping incidents” in the future
- WordPress may auto-disable Google FLoC, citing “security concern”
- Am I FLoCed?
- Apple is Updating Old Apps With Latest Signing Certificate Ahead of iOS 14.5
- Apple Announces New iMacs, iPads, AirTags, and More
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.