New SysJoker malware attacks Mac, Windows, and Linux computers. Apple has difficulty managing scams and copycat apps in its App Stores. And iCloud Private Relay is provoking ire among phone carriers.
- New SysJoker Backdoor Targets Windows, Linux, and macOS
- How to make $13 million on the App Store with scam apps (Twitter thread)
- Wordle clone maker blatantly ripped off the original game, name and all
- The Wordle clones have disappeared from the App Store
- European carriers seek to block iPhone Private Relay feature
- How to Use iCloud Private Relay
- T-Mobile begins blocking iPhone users from enabling iCloud Private Relay in the US
- After our recording, Apple issued a statement saying that there are no bugs in iOS 15.2 that could disable iCloud Private Relay
- Wireless network provider support and features for iPhone
- Class action lawsuit filed in California alleging Google is paying Apple to stay out of the search engine business
- Bernstein says Google’s FY21 payments to Apple might reach nearly $15B
- Use private browsing to maintain your privacy on the web
- How to switch search engines in Safari and other browsers on macOS and iOS (and why you should)
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.