Apple releases macOS Monterey, the company’s newest desktop operating system, along with a number of security updates. We discuss Apple’s new M1 Pro and M1 Max MacBook Pro models, which may be too powerful for most users. And if you’re getting a new Mac, we discuss which is better: migrating your old system, or doing a clean installation.
- A full history of macOS (OS X) release dates and rates
- Apple releases macOS 12 Monterey, iOS 15.1, watchOS 8.1, and more
- How to keep older Macs secure: a geeky approach (run Catalina on unsupported Macs)
- Josh’s tweet showing macOS updates by version
- UK phone networks to [attempt to] block scam calls from abroad
- M1 Pro vs. M1 Max: Why the fastest MacBook ever might be overkill
- Intel CEO: My job is to win Apple back
- Pre-release Intel 12th-gen Alder Lake chip allegedly beats Apple’s M1 Max
- How to choose the right Mac for your use case
- Setting Up a New Mac: Should You Migrate or Do a Clean Installation?
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.