Apple has discontinued the last iPod, the iPod touch. We discuss some of the history of the iPod, and look at 17 reasons who you should use an iPod touch. We also look at the new FIDO initiative, which allows your phone to replace passwords, and we discuss AirTag false alarms.
- AirTags are sending a new kind of false alarm, report says
- Google lines up with Apple and Microsoft to nix passwords in favor of nearby-device authentication
- Apple discontinues the last iPod model
- The iPod at 20 – How the Portable Music Player Laid the Foundation for Today’s Apple
- iPod (Wikipedia); this article shows all the iPod models
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.