Apple issued a security update for iOS 12, and we wonder why. Google backtracks on a Chrome address bar change. New stats show an increasing in phishing sites. And we discuss the new features in Apple’s next operating systems, due out in the fall.
- Apple releases iOS 12.5.4 for old models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Google abandons experiment to show simplified domain URLs in Chrome
- Phishing sites reached all-time high in January 2021
- Apple Announces New Features in iOS 15, iPadOS 15, and macOS Monterey
- Manage and Secure Notifications on Your iPhone, iPad, and Mac
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.