Apple updates everything again, and their new privacy add provides a clear explanation of app tracking. We discuss an iOS app scam, where an app won’t let you do anything unless you give it a good rating first. And we look at Apple’s new M1 iMac and iPad Pro.
- Apple Releases iOS 14.6, watchOS 7.5, macOS 11.4 and More, with Many Security Fixes
- macOS Big Sur 11.4 Addresses Vulnerability That Could Let Attackers Take Secret Screenshots
- Apple’s new privacy ad
- Episode 185: AirTags, AirDrop, and App Tracking
- Facebook Still ‘Secretly’ Tracks Your iPhone—This Is How To Stop It
- How to remove GPS location data from photos on iPhone or Mac
- Asahi Linux Dev Reveals ‘M1RACLES’ Flaw in Apple M1, Pokes Fun at Similar Flaws
- App Store Scam App Required a Good Review to Function at All
- Hands On with Apple’s New M1 iMac and M1 iPad Pro
- iMac M1 24″ Teardown
- A Week with the New Apple M1 MacBook Air
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.