Facebook’s downtime shows how risky it is to use social media services to log into other services. An interesting proof of concept can steal money from Visa cards on iPhones. And we discuss the new iPad mini 6, and the Apple Watch 7 that goes on sale Friday.
- Apple Watch Series 7
- Understanding How Facebook Disappeared from the Internet
- Company That Routes Billions of Text Messages Quietly Says It Was Hacked
- App Store Report a Problem link is back to help fight scams, with two significant improvements
- Lost Apple AirTag Can Lead Finder to Malicious Website
- Researchers find Apple Pay, Visa contactless hack
- Use Express Transit with Apple Pay
- Review: iPad mini 2021 – in spite of the increased price, it’s still a great device
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.