A new Safari vulnerability can leak your browser history, 5G can interfere with airplane altimeters, Google Analytics is being targeted by EU courts, and we take a deep dive into running Windows on an M1 Mac.
- Safari 15 IndexedDB Leaks
- Exploiting IndexedDB API information leaks in Safari
- Google Analytics declared illegal in the EU (well, not exactly)
- “Google Analytics may soon be banned,” warns Dutch agency (Heise Online, via Google Translate)
- Mobile firms agree another 5G delay at US airports
- US radio spectrum chart
- How to Run Windows on an Intel or M1 Mac
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.