Apple released macOS Big Sur last week. On release day, there were a number of issues, including problems launching apps on Macs. We discuss what happened, and how Apple is changing its Gatekeeper security check. We also talk about when you should upgrade to Big Sur and how you should prepare your Mac for the big upgrade.
- MacBook Pro 2013 and 2014 may get bricked — wait until Apple fixes this
- Mac users couldn’t launch apps this afternoon after Apple verification server issue
- Safely open apps on your Mac
- Does Apple really log every app you run? A technical look
- How to Prepare Your Mac to Upgrade to macOS Big Sur: the Ultimate Guide
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us!