We stress tested Apple AirTags and discuss how tough they are, but we also look at how AirTags can enable stalkers. And there’s news about Apple touting its App Store enforcement, the accommodations the company makes with China, and a Find My app exploit.
- App Store stopped over $1.5 billion in suspect transactions in 2020
- XcodeGhost Malware Infected 100+ Million iOS Users and Apple Said Nothing
- Apple prevented 1 million risky/vulnerable apps from entering App Store in 2020
- Inside Apple’s Compromises in China: A Times Investigation
- Find My Network Exploited to Send Messages
- Apple TV Color Balance Feature May Make Image Quality and Colors Worse
- Delivery text scams: the nasty new fraud wave sweeping the UK
- Amazon’s Ring is the largest civilian surveillance network the US has ever seen
- How Tough are AirTags? We Froze, Washed and Dried, Ran Over, and Put Them in the Hot Sun
- Apple’s AirTags Can Enable Stalkers and Abusers
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.