iTunes is 20 years old. Even if, on the Mac, that name has been eclipsed, the iTunes brand still exists, and iTunes is one of the reasons that Apple is such a strong services company. We also look at some new AppleScript malware, how some millionaires are losing Bitcoin because they forgot their passwords, and discuss “brushing,” a new semi-scam where people received Amazon deliveries they never ordered.
- macOS malware used run-only AppleScripts to avoid detection for five years
- How to Uninstall Flash Player
- Lost Passwords Lock Millionaires Out of Their Bitcoin Fortunes
- Mysterious Packages Showing Up on Doorsteps
- How to Spot Fake Product Reviews
- Getting unordered seeds and stuff in the mail?
- iTunes at 20: How One App Changed Apple’s Course
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.