We talk about an update on the Great Twitter Hack of 2020, discuss a ransomware attack on Garmin that shut down the company’s services, and even its assembly lines, and warn listeners about some Netgear devices that have vulnerabilities and can’t be updated. We then discuss the often ridiculous way hacking is portrayed in movies and TV.
- Cloudflare had a (non-security) outage
- Hackers Tell the Story of the Twitter Attack From the Inside
- Twitter Hacking for Profit and the LoLs
- Zoom to Sell 27-Inch Dedicated Appliance for $600
- How computer security is depicted in movies and TV
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us!
Listeners can contact Intego via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask us any questions that they want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.