Could Apple’s Rosetta emulation environment not be available in every country? We examine claims that it will be deleted in certain regions. Chrome changes the way it works to try HTTPS by default. And we discuss cookies: how Google will stop using them to track users, and how you can manage and delete them on your Mac or iOS device.
- “Follow our podcast”: Apple Podcasts to stop using “subscribe”
- iMac Pro
- iCloud user locked out for six months over coding bug related to her last name, “True”
- xkcd: Exploits of a Mom
- Glitch in iTunes Deletes Drives
- Apple Releases iOS and iPadOS 14.4.1 With Security Fixes
- Apple Planning Switch to Randomized Serial Numbers for Future Products Starting ‘Early 2021’
- Episode 117: The Year in Apple Security 2019
- Everything You Need to Know About Batteries in Your iPhone, iPad, and Mac
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.