DuckDuckGo is beta testing a privacy-focused browser; Google is deprecating old apps in its Play Store; activation-locked AirPods are wreaking havoc on refurb companies. And we take a deep dive into managing your Apple ID, the key to all Apple services.
- Apple Neglects to Patch Two Zero-Day, Wild Vulnerabilities for macOS Big Sur, Catalina
- Introducing DuckDuckGo for Mac: A Private, Fast, and Secure Browsing App
- Thousands of Apple AirPods returned through Walmart and other retailers are being stockpiled due to an apparent security issue
- Google makes outdated apps less accessible on Play Store
- Why quickly patching your iPhones and Macs is more important than ever
- Microsoft’s huge Patch Tuesday includes fix for bug under attack
- Critical vulnerabilities uncovered in hospital robots
- How to Manage and Use Your Apple ID – The Complete Guide
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.