iOS 13.7 is out, with support for COVID-19 exposure notifications. Apple’s clever new privacy ad highlights the way people give up personal data. Criminals are using Ring doorbells to know when the cops are coming. And Apple approved, through their “notarization” system, dozens of malicious apps.
- iOS 13.7 Now Available With Support for Exposure Notifications Express
- Apple Shares Humorous Privacy-Focused iPhone Ad Where People Overshare Personal Info With Strangers
- Web browsing histories are private personal data – now what
- Doorbell Cameras Like Ring Give Early Warning Of Police Searches, FBI Warned
- The Confused Mailman: Sending SPF and DMARC passing mail as any Gmail or G Suite customer
- Stealing Local Files Using Safari Web Share API
- Apple notarizes dozens of Mac malware samples
- Notarizing macOS Software Before Distribution
- OSX/Shlayer: New Mac malware comes out of its shell
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us!