Apple has provided some clarification to its plan to remove old and in the way apps from the App Store. Microsoft has been working on a VPN that isn’t a VPN it works a little differently from Apple’s VPN that isn’t a VPN. And it’s been a year since Apple released Air Tags… It hasn’t exactly been smooth sailing, but if third-party accessories are an indication, Air Tags are doing pretty well.
- Clarifying criteria & new timing extension for App Store Improvements process
- Apple Silicon chip vulnerability ‘Augury’ surfaces, but researchers aren’t worried yet
- Cellebrite iPhone cracking: Here’s which models the kit can unlock and access, and how to protect your data
- Use the Microsoft Edge Secure Network to protect your browsing
- Is Apple’s iCloud Private Relay a VPN? Not Even Close—Here’s Why
- AirTag tracking alert hits teenager’s phone at Disney World – without locating tracker
- Apple says it will make unknown AirTags alert you sooner
- What’s new in firmware updates for AirTag
- Apple’s AirTags: One Year On
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.