Lots of updates for Apple operating systems, an AirDrop vulnerability that can lean phone numbers and email addresses, and hands on with the new Apple TV color calibration feature. We also discuss the many things you may want to track with Apple’s new AirTags.
- Apple releases iOS 14.5, watchOS 7.4, macOS 11.3 and more
- A software bug let malware bypass macOS’ security defenses
- All Your Macs Are Belong To Us (Patrick Wardle on the Gatekeeper bypass and malware)
- How to Color Calibrate Your Mac’s Display
- (a link to Kirk’s upcoming article about how to use AirTags will go here)
- Apple’s AirDrop leaks users’ PII, and there’s not much they can do about it
- Mighty is a Chromium Mac browser streamed from the cloud
- Puffin cloud browser
- Cloudflare browser isolation
- 23 Things You Can Track with Apple’s New AirTags (Kirk’s article)
- Moment AirTags accessories
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.