In this week’s security news, a stalker used AirPods to track a woman, since they don’t sent alerts like AirTags; Australia is hacking hackers in a sort of precrime operation; and we give a few tips for the annual Black Friday shopathon.
- Apple Tracks Alarming Amount of Data Even When Device Analytics is Turned Off
- Apple’s App Store analytics may be able to identify users
- Apple’s iCloud Private Relay being abused in $65M ad fraud
- My creepy date slipped his AirPods into my bag — here’s the scary reason why
- Is 5G worth it? Consumer hype is over, and carriers worried, says report
- It’s not your imagination: Shopping on Amazon has gotten worse
- Thinking about taking your computer to the repair shop? Be very afraid
- Australia to hack the hackers
- Network-crashing leap seconds to be abandoned by 2035, for at least a century
- How to Rip DVDs or Blu-rays and Add Them to Your Apple TV Library
If you like the Intego Mac Podcast podcast, be sure to rate and review it on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.