Quantum computing is just around the corner, and it will affect the way computer security works. Strong passwords and encryption will be cracked, and we’ll need new ways to secure our data and identity. We also discuss complaints against Apple’s coming anti-tracking protection in iOS, and we revisit the suggestions that Apple may build its own search engine.
- iOS 14’s Upcoming Anti-Tracking Prompt Sparks Antitrust Complaint in France
- Apple, Google and a Deal That Controls the Internet
- Episode 152: What if Apple Built a Search Engine?
- Report: Apple ‘Stepping Up Efforts’ to Develop Alternative to Google Search
- How Quantum Computing Will Affect Computer Security and Passwords
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us!