As we await next week’s Worldwide Developer Conference, we discuss what Apple may present. We also look at a clever method hackers are using to steal WhatsApp accounts, remind users to update Zoom, and examine why Apple has earned the third-highest gaming revenue in 2021.
- iCloud Time Machine for Mac & new AirPort routers pop out of rumor mill – but hurdles abound
- Why Apple Is Missing the Boat on Home Wi-fi
- Gurman: Apple Preparing to Debut Enhanced Lock Screen, Windowing in iPadOS, Redesigned Mac Apps, and More at WWDC
- ‘realityOS’ Trademark Filing Hints at Possible WWDC Announcement
- Hackers steal WhatsApp accounts using call forwarding trick
- Messages Sent Through Zoom Can Expose People to Cyber-Attack
- Apple earned the third-most gaming revenue in 2021, outpacing Microsoft & Nintendo
- Apple injects ads into “ad-free” Apple Music playlists
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.