The Apple watch has been updated to cover a recent security vulnerability that has been patched on other Apple operating systems. Zoom pays users for lying, Apple brings back the Store tab on its website, and we look at how the forthcoming iCloud Private Relay works.
- Zoom to pay $85M for lying about encryption and sending data to Facebook and Google
- Apple reverts back to having a Store tab (it’s about time)
- With help from Google, impersonated Brave.com website pushes malware
- Lookalike domains are spreading malware; here’s how to stay safe
- How to Use iCloud Private Relay
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.