Amazon’s AWS outage causes havoc with the internet; a simple mistake can lock you out of your Google account for 48 hours; and we discuss a new scam email purporting to come from an NSO Group hacker.
- How to Use a Security Key to Protect Sensitive Online Accounts
- Mac and iOS Keychain Tutorial: How Apple’s iCloud Keychain Works
- “I am hacker NSO Group,” New Email Scam Leverages Controversial Pegasus Malware
- Apple’s AirTags Can Enable Stalkers and Abusers
- I Mailed an AirTag and Tracked Its Progress; Here’s What Happened
- U.S. State Department phones hacked with Israeli company spyware
- Pegasus detection – iMazing
- Mozilla Ending Support for Firefox Lockwise Password Manager in December
- How to Choose the Right Password Manager for You
- Microsoft says its own Edge browser is more trustworthy than “so 2008” Google Chrome
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.