There is still new malware pretending to be Flash Player updates, even though Flash is dead; Facebook said they were ditching their facial recognition program, but has done an about face; and we discuss whether Apple is on a path to lock down the Mac to only allow apps to be installed from the Mac App Store.
- Highlights of Recent Mac Malware
- Meta [Facebook] will continue to use of facial recognition technology after all
- Meta will continue to use facial recognition technology, actually
- moe.: Meat
- Apple Business Essentials
- Apple’s Craig Federighi Says Sideloading on iPhone Would Open the Floodgates to Malware
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: “If you want to sideload, you can buy an Android phone.”
- Audio Hijack
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.