iOS 12 Security Updates, Zero-Day iOS Vulnerabilities, and the iPhone 13 – Intego Mac Podcast Episode 207
Posted on by Kirk McElhearn
Apple issues a security update for iOS 12, zero-day vulnerabilities target iOS and iPadOS, and we look at the iPhone 13 Pro.
- iOS 12 is still getting security updates for in-the-wild issues
- Pegasus spyware found on 5 French cabinet members’ phones
- Remotely exploitable “inetloc” zero-day vulnerability hits the Mac
- Researcher discloses several zero-day iOS, iPadOS vulnerabilities
- Commission proposes a common charger for electronic devices
- Full EU text for chargers
- iPhone 13 Pro Review: The Camera’s the Star, but the Battery Life Is the Best New Feature
- Wireless Charging Is a Disaster Waiting to Happen
If you like what you hear, be sure to rate and review the Intego Mac Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Have a question? Ask us! Contact Intego via email if you have any questions you want to hear discussed on the podcast, or to provide feedback and ideas for upcoming podcast episodes.